The Shirakawago Tourist Association has established the following "Information Protection Policy" and will endeavor to properly protect personal information.
- We will properly generate, collect, use and provide information.
- We prevent unauthorized access to information, loss, destruction, falsification and leakage of information.
- We will comply with information laws and other norms.
- We will maintain regulations for information protection and make continuous improvements.
- The Shirakawago Tourist Association will document this policy and make it known to all those who apply this policy.
About the purpose of using your personal information
Shirakawago Tourist Association will handle the personal information you provide within the following purposes.
- Identity verification, suspension/cancellation of service/Notification of contract cancellation and provision of other Company services.
- Send sales recommendations/questionnaire surveys and giveaways regarding our services by various media such as telephone, email
- To improve the services of Shirakawago Tourist Association or develop new services.
- Business activities of Shirakawago Tourist Association.
- Providing non-life insurance and incidental and related services.
The Shirakawago Tourism Association may entrust the personal information you provide to a business contractor or partner in order to achieve the above purpose of use. In addition, if there is a request for disclosure from a public institution such as a court or police in accordance with laws and regulations, we may provide it to the public institution. Shirakawago Tourist Association may revise the above policy. In that case, all revisions will be notified on this site.
When using this site
- Cookies are for the purpose of allowing you to browse our site more conveniently when you visit our site again. They do not violate your privacy and your computer will not be adversely affected.
- Shirakawago Tourist Association may collect information such as overall trends and patterns regarding viewing behavior on this site contained in cookies from visitors of this site. The collected information will be used by the Shirakawago Tourist Association (including companies outsourced to our research and analysis) to analyze access trends and provide better customer service. Please be assured that the collected information will be treated as confidential.
- If you do not wish to be collected information about yourself, you can refuse to receive cookies by setting your Internet browsing software (browser).
Warranty and liability protection
The use of this site is at your own risk.
- The Shirakawago Tourist Association will not be liable for any damages resulting from the use of various information obtained from this site or other websites linked to this site.
This site is under the control of Shirakawago Tourist Association.
- Although this site can be accessed from countries around the world with different laws, but the customer who visited this site regardless of the difference in such legal principles, you agree to be bound by the laws of Japan.
- In addition, Shirakawago Tourist Association does not describe or display on this site whether the content of this site is appropriate for your environment. Access to this site is at the discretion of the customer, and the customer is responsible for the use of this site.
※For more inquiries about the contents of this page, please use the inquiry page below.