Shirakawago Terrace (白川郷テラス)
- Guest house
- Nearest bus stop / distance
- From Shirakawago Bus Terminal about 10 minutes on foot
- 331-1 Hatogaya, Shirakawa village, Ono-District, Gifu, 501-5629
- Price(JPY) (Tax and 2 meals included)
- ¥9,800～ (Excluded meals)
- Check-in / Check-out
- 14:00～19:00 / 06:00〜10:00
- Number of rooms
- Facilities: ・Free Wifi available ・Locker for valuable goods ・Simple and share-kitchen equited untensil, refrigerator, microwave, etc. ・Share-shower, toilet, and we don’t bathtub inside our house. Guests could go to the hotspring provided by other accomodation which takes 8 minutes to go on foot. ・Washing machine available(JPY200 per time), but we don’t have the clothes drying machine. ・Free parking available (Reservartion required) Rules: ・We are not hotel, ryokan or minshuku and we are operating as a guesthouse that in a self service base. ・No sleeping wear, towel or tooth brush provided. ・No curfew, but the light will switched off at 23:00. ・Our building is near the road and you could hear all the sound made by car or river. People who sensitive to noise are not recommended to stay here. ・Long stay within 7 days is available. ・Not available for 10 years old or below children stay at domitory. ・Smoking is prohibited. ・We will receive extra JPY300 for electricity fee during Nov~Apr because Shirakawago is a heavy snow area.
- Shirokawago Terrace is a guest house renovated from an old house with a hundred-year history. We are a stay-only facility inside the famous cultural heritage – Shirakawago (Free-of-charge light meal is provided in the morning). We provide both single room and shared room for our guests. With a 10-minute walk from the village you will arrive Shirokawago Terrace, which makes us the best place to stay at if you plan to travel around Shirakawago. There are also convenience store, gas station and canteen (closed on Sunday and holidays). Even though our facility does not provide meals, you will not find any trouble in looking for food. We also provide free parking space. If you are looking for a economic place instead of hotel or inn to stay, Shirokawago Terrace would be the best option. Although most of our guests are oversea’s visitors, our staff members are all Japanese. Local travellers are also welcomed.