See & Actvity
Nagase house (長瀬家)
- Nearest bus stop / distance
- From Shirakawago Bus Terminal about 8 minutes on foot
- 823-2 Ogimachi, Ono-District, Gifu, 501-5627
- Admission Fee (JPY) (Individual)
- Adult: 300 / Child:150
- Admission Fee (JPY) (Group)
- (for 15 people or above)
Adult: 250 / Child:120
- Payment method
- Opening hour
- 9:00 ～ 17:00
- ・We offer locally made hot soba tea around the firepit from 1st December to 31st March.
・Videos of how the house was built is shown in the museum, and 500 volunteers were involved in this great construction.
- We are a steef rafter roof house consists of five floors. The first floor was used as a Buddhist altar, and now is used to display art pieces and other utensils. The third and forth floor are showing the daily utensils in the past. We are Nagase house, who treasure every single part of the house from the bottom of our heart.