See & Actvity
Wada house (和田家)
- Nearest bus stop / distance
- From Shirakawago Bus Terminal about 4 minutes on foot
- 997 Ogimachi, Ono-District, Gifu, 501-5627
- Admission Fee (JPY) (Individual)
- Adult: 300 / Child:150
- Admission Fee (JPY) (Group)
- (for 25 people or above)
- Payment method
- Opening hour
- 9:00 ～ 17:00
- ・Photos and videos are allowed inside the museum.
・The fireplace is lit all year around and we recommend tourists to take photos at this great spot.
・We offer discounts for group reservation. (school events, field trip, etc.) Please contact us to confirm the price beforehand.
- The biggest Gasshou in Ogimachi Gasshou village. The ancestors of the Wada Family had high social status, some of them were landlord or government officers. Their income were the main economical resources of the Shirakawa village. It is now still for resential use and the first and second floor are opened to public.